Glass Mineral Wool-Acoustic Roll
- Excellent sound absorption properties suitable for system applications ranging 45 to 55 dB
- Lightweight, and easy to install
- Long roll lengths for quick and economic installation
- Friction fits between studs, ensuring continuity of the absorbent layer with no air gaps
Rolls or bats Rolls
Faced or unfaced Unfaced
Renovation or new building New building, Renovation
Download Application Brochure Here
The Knauf W625 Dry Lining System is similar to the Knauf W111 Partition Wall System with the difference that the W625 System uses gypsum boards as cladding on one side only. The Knauf W625 System significantly increases both thermal and sound insulation values with international standards. The Knauf W625 Dry Lining System can be applied on all types of wall surfaces. It is an ideal solution that meets high requirements for the thermal insulation of exterior masonry walls.
The Knauf W625 Dry Lining System:
• Is used for all types of interior wall linings.
• Insulation material, and service and plumbing lines can be easily inserted into the cavities of the lining.
• The W625 System is an easy-to-install system applied with minimum accessories that provides savings on transportation and labor. Depending on the performance requirement, the Knauf W625 System can use all types of Knauf Gypsum Boards, including Knauf Standard Board, Knauf Moisture-Resistant Gypsum Board, Knauf Fire-Resistant Gypsum Board, and Knauf Moisture & Fire-Resistant
Gypsum Board as lining materials. The Knauf W625 System consists of gypsum boards installed on Knauf CW studs and UW channels with Knauf TN self-tap Drywall
Screws. Depending on the thermal insulation requirement mineral wool may be inserted as insulation material into the cavities of the